Amusement Parks are fun-filled and give you a chance to be a kid again! You can scream your guts out, eat all the unhealthy park food, wear a cape and run around!
My first trip to ‘Six Flags over Georgia‘ was adrenaline filled! Being a big fan of Wonder Woman, I got the cape and strut around the park like a super hero! It was one of the best days of my life!
I put together a super-hero themed outfit for a day at an amusement park. I kept the colors fun and bright, because that is how I feel when I’m at one.
1. White ‘Ka-Pow’ crop top – Comfortable and airy! Bring on the rides!
2. Ripped Blue Jeans – Pants give you unlimited directions of movement, and that is what you need at an Amusement Park! I would really skip the skirts as they can tend to fly in the wind and you want all your attention on the ride, not the dress.
3. Red Sneakers – So that you can cover the vast expanses of the park in comfort. Paired with Wonder Woman socks! Because you need to look good on the inside too! 😉
4. Red Square Studs – Don’t let your accessories get in the way when you’re upside down in those rides! Its best to accessorize less.
5. Black Sunglasses – Standing in long lines in sunny afternoons can be a pain, and only sunglasses will come to your rescue! Although, make sure you secure them well while riding upside-down on roller coasters.
6. Yellow Sling Bag – A small sling bag that you can carry on the rides. Avoid backpacks as you would need to get yourself a locker just to store it. Avoid getting too much – big cameras, too much make-up and all that unnecessary stuff. Keep it light and compact.
Need to carry sunscreen? Get the small travel size bottles that you can fit in your bag so that you don’t have to make a run to the locker every time.
7. Superhero-themed Bow – A low ponytail to keep your hair out of your face, is a practical solution to riding those monsters. Add a funky bow to up the low-key hairstyle.
Have I missed anything on the list? Do let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear, because…we have to conquer the park, don’t we? 😀